You can get comprehensive information about your drivers, vehicles, passengers, and rides on the dashboard menu.
Choose from normal, rental, and corporate option to get the information of that particular service.
The total number of requests received constitutes total trips which can be bifurcated into:
- Active : All the active rides will fall in this category.
- No Driver : The rides which got cancelled due to unavailability of the driver will fall in this category.
- Completed : All the rides successfully completed will fall in this category.
- Cancelled : All the rides which were cancelled by passengers, drivers, or admin will fall in this category.
Active rides can be further bifurcated into following categories:
- Requested : Number of requests made by riders which haven’t been accepted yet.
- Accepted : Number of requests that have been accepted by the driver.
- Arriving : Number of requests in which the driver has already left for the pick-up point.
- Arrived : Number of requests in which the driver has arrived at the pick-up point.
- In Progress : Number of requests in which the driver has left for the drop-off point.
Cancelled rides can also be further bifurcated into following categories:
- By Driver : No. of requests that have been cancelled by driver.
- By Rider : No. of requests that have been cancelled by riders.
- By Admin : No. of requests that have been cancelled by the admin.
The dashboard also shows you the number of total drivers, online drivers, and total number of passengers.
The dashboard also displays earnings information comprehensively.
It has three components viz.
- Total earnings : Total amount of earnings made by the admin.
- Total commision : The summation of total amount of commision paid by all the drivers to the admin.
- Total subscription : The summation of total amount of subscription amount paid by all the drivers.
The commissions will come into play in two conditions:
- Commissions from “per trip subscription” plan.
- Commissions paid by drivers who exceed the the maximum limit of rides in “subscription with limited rides”